BrowZine is designed to be a fast and intuitive service for researchers, students, clinicians and librarians to effectively browse, read and monitor their favorite scholarly journals.
Beneath its simplistic and streamlined interface, BrowZine contains a number of powerful features, linking structures and API's which the Third Iron development team is working to externalize so that enterprising librarians and programmers can deeply embed BrowZine services into their websites, discovery tools or other custom applications.
This site serves to document all of these functions in one place so that these types of users can quickly consult the needed documentation, get creative ideas about what is possible with these functions and get support from our team.
- Third Iron API Overview
- LibKey API
- Article DOI/PMID Lookup Endpoint for "How do I discover the link to a specific article in BrowZine by DOI or PMID?" or "What is the PDF URL to this article?" and "What is the cover art for the journal associated with this article?"
- LibKey.io Linking
- BrowZine API
- Third Iron Data Service API (Premium Add-on Service with a separate subscription cost)
Platform-Specific Integration Information
- Ex Libris Primo / Primo VE
- Ex Libris Leganto
- Ex Libris Summon
- Ex Libris 360 E-Journal Portal (Formerly Serials Solutions)
- EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery and A-Z
- TDNet Discovery and OVID Discovery
- CAB Direct from CABI
- Trip Medical Database
- Pico Portal
- Explorit Everywhere! from Deep Web Technologies
- VuFind 4.1+